Towards a Geneaology of Failure
Professor of Management Accounting
– Investment Appraisal in New Manufacturing Environments;
– Accounting in the New European Public Sector;
– Accounting as a Social and Institutional Practice.
Full Professor, Business Administration
University Gabriele d’Annunzio
A Perspective on Learning from the Past
– Development of Accounting Thought and Institutions;
– Regulation and Analysis of Corporate Disclosure;
– Education Policy.
Regents Professor, and
Horace Brock Professor of Accounting
University of North Texas
Accountants and the First World War
Professor of Accounting
– History of Accounting & Calculative Practices;
– Social Studies of Accounting & Accountability;
– The Accounting Profession;
– Gender Studies.